You "No Longer" have to suffer from Dental Anxiety!
You can stay calm, comfortable and in control with Conscious Sedation.
- Are you afraid of going to the dentist?
- Has it been a long time since your last dental appointment?
- Do you have sensitive teeth or gums?
- Are you immune to traditional methods of numbing techniques?
If you answered 'Yes", then conscious sedation is for you.
You are a candidate for Conscious Sedation if:
- You have a busy schedule and the treatment can be completed in one or two visits
- You start to get anxious when someone even mentions "The Dentist"
- Previous traumatic dental experiences
- Bad gag reflex
- Complex dental problems
- A fear of needles and shots
- A hatred of noises, smells, and tastes associated with dental care
- Embarrassment about their teeth
Simply put, sedation dentistry utilizes a combination of techniques that safely and comfortably allow you to rest through your dental visit. It is a real breakthrough.
Sedation Dentistry allows even the most fearful patients to get comfortable dental care and experience optimum care in the form of Restored Chewing, Improved Appearance, an End to Embarrassment, and an increase in Self- Confidence.
Today, Sedation Dentistry is the best method for getting your care completed. Because of the technique's proven success, it is recommended for those who are desperate to get comfortable and be dentally healthy again, but regrettably have had to put things off simply because they didn't know there was a solution. Because of its proven success, sedation dentistry is the answer to dental fear.
We're located in Yorktown Heights and serve Northern Westchester, Mahopac, Somers, Putnam Valley, Jefferson Valley, and the surrounding areas. For more information about our sedation dentistry services or to schedule an appointment with our sedation dentist, please call our office at 914.245.3103.