Our Patients’ Comfort is a Top Priority
We strive to reduce your dental anxiety and create a plan from your first visit to recovery. We offer IV Sedation, Nitrous Oxide, and Oral and Conscious Sedation so you can stay calm, comfortable, and in control. Your safety is our #1 priority. We have many options, including a board-certified dental anesthesiologist.
If you answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, Conscious Sedation or IV Sedation may be for you:
- Are you afraid of going to the dentist?
- Has it been a long time since your last dental appointment?
- Do you have sensitive teeth or gums?
- Are you immune to traditional methods of numbing techniques?
- Have you avoided needing dental care because of the sights, sounds, and smells of the dentist office?
- Would you like large or complicated dental procedures completed in the fewest visits?
You are a candidate for Sedation if:
- You have a busy schedule – the treatment can be completed in one or two visits
- You start to get anxious when someone even mentions “The Dentist”
- You have had previous traumatic dental experiences
- You have a bad gag reflex
- You have complex dental problems
- You have a fear of needles and shots
- You have a hatred of noises, smells, and tastes associated with dental care
- You are embarrassed about your teeth or smile