Deborah Gortler, DDS Endodontist
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania
- General Practice Residency, New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry and Specialty of Endodontics at the University of Pennsylvania.
Specialty/Statement about their work
- Dr. Gortler regularly attends educational lectures at her alma mater and the annual American Association of Endodontics meetings to stay informed about the latest scientific research and techniques.
- Dr. Gortler is committed to providing her patients with precision in her technique and gentle hands. She finds satisfaction in doing root canals to help alleviate her patient’s pain. She also loves working with new patients and explaining to them how to avoid root canals in the future.
Outside of the office
In her free time, Dr. Gortler enjoys raising her three children. She loves pilates and yoga, spending time outdoors, cooking and baking, and is committed to a healthy lifestyle.