Sharon Eder, DDS Orthodontist
- B.S., Cum Laude – Cornell University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – NYU College of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency – Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Residency in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics – Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
Specialty/Statement about their work
Dr. Eder has been practicing Orthodontics in Westchester since 2004. She is an Invisalign® Certified Premier Preferred provider and has experience with lingual (behind the teeth) orthodontics. Dr. Eder has consulted on product development and lectured in Orthodontics at orthodontic conferences. She has been recognized as A Top Orthodontist by her peers in Westchester Magazine for the past several years.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Ninth District Dental Association
- Northern Westchester Dental Study Group
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- Dr. Eder is committed to continuing education in all aspects of orthodontics. She completed the Charles W. Tweed Orthodontics Course in Tucson, Arizona, Rocky Mountain Orthodontics, and Ormco TAD/ Vector TAS training.
Outside of the office
Dr. Eder enjoys spending time with her family and friends, exercising, traveling, cooking, and reading. She is also involved in the local community by volunteering for the Byram Hills PTSA, Congregation B’nai Yisrael-Armonk, various food allergy-related organizations, and UJA. The Pediatric Cancer Association, Cycle for Survival, and many more.